We have a number of exciting new insight and sales job vacancies at the moment. Scroll down the page to see the job descriptions.
Senior Insight Manager, Central London, UK Commercial Property Investor
Exciting senior opportunity to join an existing Insight team, with line management and budget responsibility. Key skills include:
- Strong technical skills, ideally PowerBI/Tableau, Alteryx and SQL
- A passion for data and insight and how it can be used in an organisation
- Ability to work with different functions to drive decision making – e.g. Investment, Strategy, Leasing
- An innovative mindset – with the ability to adapt to differing insight requirements
Senior Insight Analyst, Central London, UK Commercial Property Investor
Opportunity to join an established Insight team. Key skills include:
- Experience in handling and managing business and marketing data
- Good technical skills (or desire to learn) in PowerBI/Tableau, Alteryx, SQL and GIS
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to technical and non technical users
- A track record in commercial property insight
Insights Analyst, Central London, European Property Investor
Exciting opportunity to join an international insights team. Key skills include:
- Proven background in consumer research and data analysis
- Ability to support the Insight programme on future mixed-use developments
- Management and reporting on key internal and external market insight data
- Strong Excel skills and experience in BI Dashboards (PowerBI / Tableau)
- Ideally fluent in French (or has a desire to learn)
We also have a number of sales/BD roles, including:
- Business Development Manager, Central London, Consultancy – seeking a proactive, consultative sales-driven individual with experience of working to sales targets and developing their own pipeline. An exciting role working for a small high growth consultancy.
- Head of Business Developments and Strategic Partnerships, Central London, Consultancy – Experienced senior sales leader with a track record in leading and managing a sales team. Must have experience of partnership development and a passion for data/insight.
Get in touch with Steve Halsall on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about any of these opportunities.