Steve is the co-founder of Red Tiger Consulting/Talent and is the lead on Red Tiger Consulting/Coaching. He has worked in analytics for over 25 years – with various senior roles in consulting and client side. He is also an experienced entrepreneur – having successfully started 5 businesses to date, two of which went on to be acquired.
His real passion is to help build successful teams that evolve their capability (skills, software and data) in order to meet the ever–changing requirements of analysis and insight.
In his spare time he is mainly kept busy with his two young children, following his beloved Liverpool FC and going on very long walks with his trusty working cocker spaniel. He is currently writing a book which he hopes to publish in 2022.
Steve prides himself on being able to quickly establish a strong, trusting relationship with his coaching clients. His collaborative style supports empowerment of individuals, encouraging them to take initiative for their own success. His optimism and natural enthusiasm is infectious and his straightforward approach drives real tangible change. He is not afraid to offer constructive feedback.
Steve has an unwavering drive to help his clients unlock their potential and move to an improved outcome in their career.
Areas of Specialism
- Finding and securing the right role
- Finding and hiring the right people, from role specification through to Design and Facilitation of Leadership Development programmes
- Insight and analytics career development Leadership and Career Coaching
- Business Coaching & Consulting
- Personal Development Goal Setting & Planning Leading, managing and developing a team
- Programme and Project Management Interview
- Strategy & Business Planning
- The end to end Recruitment Process
- Insight and analytics
- SME development and growth
- Sales, Marketing and Account Management
- Team Management and Development
- Coaching and Development
- Change & Transformation Management
- Relationship Building
Qualifications & Education
- BA in Geography (University of Leeds)
- MA in Geographical Information Systems (University of
- Leadership Development Course (MapInfo Corporation)
- Mental Health First Aid