Paul has over 20 years of experience working for a variety of organisations from 2 employees up to 100k+ employees. Paul’s career started with 15 years experience in a range of analytical roles where he applied his analytics in retail, Leisure and Telecommunications sectors utilising skillssuch as SQL, GIS and MS Excel and culminated in him leading an global analytics team of 8 people.
Following his analytical career Paul progressed to successful cost transformation and Business Director roles at BT and then onto building his own businesses with Red Tiger Talent and Red Tiger Coaching.
Paul is also involved in Mindfulness and how it can be used to help build resilience and general wellbeing.
With Paul’s strengths being (amongst others) project management and empathy, Paul excels at making sure his clients maximise their self confidence and also stick to and deliver achievable actions from their coaching plan.
Paul has historically always had mentors or a careers coach and has fully experienced the benefits that brought to his career. Paul is motivated to bring his experiences into helping others to view their career from different angles and also to re-think their priorities.
Paul also likes to bring the benefits of mindfulness into his coaching and open peoples views on how mindfulness and meditation can really help your enjoyment of life and also your performance in a variety of scenarios (Meetings, interviews, daily tasks).
Areas of Specialism
- Transition Coaching
- Becoming a manager coaching
- Leadership and Career Coaching
- Personal Coaching & Development
- Interview preparation and techniques
- Managing your manager
- CV Writing
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Data Analysis and Predictive Modelling
- Commercial and Business Management
- Large Cost Transformation Projects
- International Analysis Team Recruitment and Management
- Results focus
- Developing others
Qualifications & Education
- BAJH Geography and Management Studies (University of
- Qualified quality auditor
- Qualified Competence-based Interviewer (Management Level)