We are really excited to have a number of new job vacancies available. It’s a good sign that things are looking up.
Head of Logistics Consulting, London Based Consultancy
- Key senior role responsible for driving forward the logistics consulting practice
- Logistics and consulting experience a must
- Great at dealing with all levels of stakeholder, including senior decision maker
- A strategic thinker, with a range of ideas on how to develop and grow a sustainable consulting practice
Spatial Data Science Engineer, National Grocer (flexible working)
- Working as part of a respected Analytics and Insight team who develop leading edge spatial applications and data for use across the business
- Technical skills are a must: ideally strong in SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, ESRI technology (ArcGIS Pro/Server/Online), Snowflake
- Ideal candidate has a good blend of technical skills and solutions oriented with the ability to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specification
- Great opportunity to learn new skills and technology as part of a dynamic and growing team
Data Scientist, London Based Consultancy
- Would suit a data analyst or junior data scientist wishing to take that next step in their career working in a small team within a big location analysis consultancy
- You would be applying data science to a wide range of verticals, from retail, leisure, automotive and public sector
- With a strong maths background you must have experience using large amounts of data (SQL), of building predictive models and algorithms (using tools such as Python, R, or Alteryx) and familiar with BI platforms (such as PowerBI or Tableau)
- Ideally someone with experience of delivering solutions in one of the above verticals
Senior Data Scientist, London Based Boutique Consultancy
- Requires someone with statistics/modelling background, ideally within customer analytics experience
- If you like to challenge convention and like to think about new solutions to new problems then you could be ideal for this company
- Requires someone who is passionate about data, ideally spatial data, and likes the challenge of using a data science toolkit to find solutions to client problems
- Strong programming skills – in Python or R
Location Planning Associate, London Based Boutique Consultancy
- Growing consultancy requires an experienced analyst/consultant to work as the link between clients and the delivery team
- Must have experience of managing analytical projects and client facing activities
- You must be passionate about the use of location data science in helping drive a range of business decisions
- The ideal candidate has come from an analytical background, wishes to keep one hand in the technical, whilst also be thinking strategically about other solutions that the client may need
- Finally you must be a confident communicator in person, on the phone or on video calls.
Senior Insight Analyst, London Based Boutique Consultancy
- Established small consultancy require someone who is looking to step up from being an analyst and play a big part in the next stage in their own and the company’s growth
- You must be a high energy analyst with an inquisitive mind, passionate about using data to support a variety of clients in the retail/property/public sector space.
- Strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Word and very good at story telling with data
- Experience of liaising directly with a range of client contacts is a must
Account Manager, London
- Primary point of contact for all our clients that licence our GIS solution, as well as our data and BI solutions.
- Candidate must expertly manage expectations of both clients and internal stakeholders and proactively account plan and develop roadmaps of future opportunities within each client account.
- Required to be organised, good attention to detail and can multi-task across several requirements at any one time.
- Proficient in all elements of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
Junior Data Engineer, London
- Unique opportunity to develop your technical skills, analytical techniques and commercial knowledge.
- Reporting to the technical lead while working closely with project managers and analysts, supporting them from a technical point of view.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence platform, a programming language (Python/R/SQL) and ETL tools (e.g Alteryx) needed.
- Interested in processing spatial data, knowledge of the retail property market and awareness of machine learning techniques.
If you’re interested in any of the above positions, please email Steve Halsall: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07979756257.