2021 has been quite the year for everyone, with lots of ups and downs (many of which being related to a certain pandemic). Determined to end the year on a positive note however, we thought we would all share some highlights of the year. Thinking back through 2021 at both a company level and surrounding individual achievements, we felt the best way to go into the new year would be to celebrate the successes of 2021, however great or small each is!
- We steered Red Tiger Talent to its best year yet, despite the challenges of a certain pandemic and initial ‘blip’ in business due to lockdowns and other restrictions. We then had our best year to date and a strong start to this financial year, working with a range of existing and new clients.
- Red Tiger Consulting turned 6 in January, followed by Red Tiger Talent turning 5 in August, and then our newest venture, Red Tiger Coaching, turned 1 this September! We are so proud of how each area of Red Tiger is growing and thriving, especially during the tumultuous year that has been 2021.
- Chloe joined us as the business admin and marketing assistant in November. She has been loving working for us these past few months and is looking forward to what is to come for Red Tiger in the new year!
- Our Red Tiger Coaching members (& family) completed the Macmillan Marathon Walk in the Yorkshire Dales back in July. We collectively raised nearly £3,000 for a great cause, with the overall fundraising total reaching over £866k for the 2021 Yorkshire Dales Mighty Hike (and over £11.7m across the entire hike series).
- Steve managed to master paddle-boarding, started to go to Anfield to watch the Reds and also went to a number of gigs (10 between September and December in fact, all indoor)!
- Paul re-learnt to swim and completed the half Ironman in Mallorca in October.
- Ruth won the Free From Hero Award for 2021 and published her second book, The Shape of Skin, poems for people with sensitive skin and eczema.
- Chloe graduated with a first in BA Geography from the University of Leeds, completing her dissertation and all her final year assessments from home, again thanks to a certain pandemic.
We encourage you to look back on your year as well, and think about what you have achieved in 2021 – no matter how big or small those successes may seem, be proud of yourself for getting to the end of this year! We look forward to all the great things to come in 2022, for ourselves, Red Tiger as a whole, and for all of you.